what is the best secured credit card to get, and why??
name a few websites similar to myspace
Why in god's name is there soap on tax and toilet paper? It just doesn't make sense. Sometimes I wish I lived in Delaware...
Is it selfish for me to enjoy making other people feel better about themselves almost entirely so I can feel better about myself?
I'm an 18 year old female. I'm going home for the first time since I started college. I live five hours from home and I don't want to waste money on gass. My mother has been sick for three weeks and I feel bad not seeing her. Going home will be good because then I get to hang out with my friend Steve. Steve and I dated, however, we broke up because he was worried that I would met other guys here. We were very much in love and still are. I still love him and he loves me. I talked to him the other day telling him that I'm comming on Nov. 23 and he sounded very excited to hear that. He told me that he will make a lot of time for us to be together. He also implied that he's still single. Since my mother is so sick, I've decided to come out this weekend also. Steve doesn't know this so it will be a big supprize. And I hope he'll be happy to see me.
When I moved out here I was told to try and date other guys. So I've dated three other guys and every time I've found something wrong with them that Steve has. Now, here comes the problem. I am currently dating a guy named Casey. He's a very nice guy who tries too hard for me to like him more and be with him exclusivly. The thing that has been bothering me about Casey though, is that he's not the brightest guy. Which gets anoying when I try and talk to him. Steve is very smart and we can talk about anything. Now, since I'm going home and I'm going to see Steve, I don't know what to do about Casey. I feel like I'm cheating on him if I do anything with Steve. Though, Casey and I are free to date others, he doesn't want to. I love Steve and Casey knows that. He doesn't know that I plan to hang out with Steve while I'm home. And that when Steve and I hang out, usually things happen. So please help me as to what to do. I'm teribly nervious to see Steve again after four months, and I don't want to feel terible while I'm there. Also, how do I tell Steve that I still love him and I don't want anyone else?
my teen angsty problem
i like a guy named jake, which is all fine and good but there are some problems:
1) he told my friend della that he likes me but he doesnt know if he wants to ask me out because he doesnt think it will “work”
2) i think that he doens think it will work because my ex told him that, because jake and my ex are really good friends. things didnt work out so well with the ex. (but i dont know if this is true)
3) he knows i like him, but i didnt tell him.
4) every time i call him, its usually about school and we never really talk even though i try, it doesnt work; its never casual.
-does he really like me?
-what should i do?
IM me at: xsc3n3xs1utx
or reply to this post
I have finals coming up and I am really struggling and stuck on 4 questions, anyone want to give me any suggestions or help? Im totally confused.
1. What is the disturbing force of a wave? How about restoring force? what is the difference between a free wave and a forced wave? What is the difference between a capillary wave and a wind (surface gravity) wave? Can tsunami ever be deep water waves? Why or why not? What about the tide wave?
2. Explain the process of wave refraction. You can use/imagine electromagnetic (light) waves, ocean wind (surface gravity) waves, or any other type of wave in your answer. Explain wave interference and the difference between constructive and destructive wave interference. Does wave interference alter the actual, individual wave? What does it alter? what do waves transport across the ocean? How far do they cause movement of water molecules?
3. Describe the life cycle of oceanic crust from creation to destruction. How is it formed? What type of rock is it made of? How is it different from continental crust and what happens when the two plates (oceanic and continental) collide? Is an oceanic crust in the Atlantic Ocean being destroyed? Why or why not?
4. Explain the geological process that results in earthquakes at transform plate boundaries. Why is energy suddenly released? What types of waves (describe and explain each wave’s properties) carry the energy from the earthquake’s epicenter through the earth? How can a seismograph record of these waves tell scientists the distance from the seismograph to the quake’s epicenter?
Here's a good question.
What ever happened to you?
why does toothpaste work better if it's squeezed from the bottom to the top?